The 2010 Paralympic Winter Games ended in Whistler last night amidst a colourful fireworks display, waving flags and a few tears. After years of planning and anxious anticipation followed by the most inspirational six weeks many of us have ever lived – we are left feeling lost. The 2010 Winter Games are over. Now what?
Here are 10 ways to cure your Olympic hangover. An Olympic “hair of the dog” if you will:
1. Plan your trip to visit or volunteer for Sochi 2014
2. Organize your new-found pin collection
3. Make an Olympic-themed scrap book
4. Vacation somewhere hot – stat! Travelocity’s Roaming Gnome has ideas
5. Go to the TELUS World Ski and Snowboard Festival April 16-25,2010
6. Embark on a 30 day yoga challenge
7. Try a new hobby. What about painting and surfing all at once?
8. Make a new five-year plan
9. Redecorate your living space
10. When in doubt, spring skiing and riding is the perfect cure for any hangover!